I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season! Ours has been very busy but very enjoyable! Now it's time to play sewing catch-up.
It's time for us to recap how we've done on our Hustle Lists!
Here are my final results (you can find my original list here):
1. Leaf Quilt - Done!
2. Finish the T-Shirt Quilt - Done!
3. Quilt for The Hubs - Started working on it and have a few blocks done!
4) On a Whim Quilt - Blocks are all done now I just need to put the together
5) Sew.Happy.Quilt QAL Quilt - It's quilted!!! Binding is on the schedule or this weekend.
6) Baby Quilts - Done! Full post to come but here's a few pictures.
7) Swoon - I didn't get anything done on mine but I did start a second one! That one is a gift and I have it all cut and 1/3 of the way pieced.
8) Double Wedding Ring - I finished all of my arcs!
9) Christmas Quilt - I bought/received lots of Christmas fabric but didn't make any quilts! Next Year!
10) Small Gifts - We did a small swap in my do.Good Stitches circle and I made these for Marta!
Four finished quilts and some other small projects - not too shabby!! How did you do? Be sure to write up your post and link it up here by 10:00ET Monday the 31st! Don't forget about the prizes from our awesome sponsors!! You can see the list here - and I'll post winners on the 1st or 2nd of January.