Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The 100 Day Hustle - Prizes!!

How is your hustling going?!  We hit the half way point one week from today!  Where have the past 50 days gone?

I am so excited to share the prizes with you!  We have some great shops that kindly donated prizes!



Quilting Fabric at the Fat Quarter Shop 

Fat Quarter shop has donated two $25 gift certificates!  One for the linky next week and one for the final link-up





Westwood Acres has donated a Madrona Road Fabric Roll!





Fresh-Squeezed Fabrics has donated a bundle of 8 fat quarters to the winner!





Jessica of Plum Patchwork donated a $20 gift certificate!



Sew Lux Fabrics

Sew Lux has donated a $20 gift certificate!


First off, a big thank you to all the shops who are donating prizes!!  It is greatly appreciated!!

Secondly, I contacted these shops in particular and asked if they'd like to sponsor a prize because I have shopped with them in the past, have had a wonderful experience and happily recommend them to others.  Please take a few minutes to pop over to their shops, take a look at what they have and get a few goodies for yourself!






11 comments:

  1. Wow - so generous!! Great motivation too :) I have a few things completed out of my MAHOOSIVE list of 25 things and a lot more to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY PRIZES!!!! Even more motivation to get this stuff done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, these are such fabulous reasons to get a hustle on. Today, I sew!!!
    See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful prizes. Better get busy crossing some more item off my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! These look fabulous! I better get a move on!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy! What day is the linky next week?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you kidding? 50 days are gone by?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ack I can't believe we're halfway done already!! ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  9. well hey, this is fun! i'm not much into keeping deadlines, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! I'm so excited to be donating a prize for this - can't wait to see everyone's progress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!