Thursday, June 7, 2012

Latest Project

A special girl has a birthday coming up so I'm using some Domestic Bliss and Jenna's great (free!) pattern, Accelerated Velocity, to make a Blissful Birthday Quilt!  I finished piecing the blocks together, now it's time to get the borders done and on and hopefully I can get it quilted on Monday.

I'm kelseysews on Instagram if you want to follow along :)

Do you have any special plans this weekend?!  I'm going on a girl's weekend to Kelly's Island with the husband's family - should be lots of fun!

12 comments:

  1. I love it!! I have some Domestic Bliss I can't wait to work with :o) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty quilt! Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute Kelsey! I love all of your fabric choices :-) No fun plans for me, but I'd love to check a few things off my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors are great in this quilt and the pattern is great, too! Have a fun weekend. I think I will spend as much time outside as possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors, looks great! I'm taking my son to Holiday World and Splash n' Safari. I'm guessing since it will be 90 degrees I will be thankful to be at a waterpark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at you! so pretty and done so fast! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilt, Kelsey! I still love that fabric line!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come wipe the drool off my face, please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I wanted to say I love the quilt but also I wanted to say HI, from Simplesew, I got your info off of the Sumumer Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the email.. lets try to get into with the big girls..LOL.. I am going to talk to ever one on the blog hop, I am trying to get some followers " friends" to share with.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!