Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday 4-11-12

Happy Wednesday!! Hope you all are having a great week.  I didn't post last week so this is recapping the past two weeks:

Finished:
  • I*Spy Pinwheel Quilt - Finished, blogged, gifted and loved :) Tutorial coming soon!
Pinwheel I*Spy Quilt

In-Progress:

  • Hometown Charity Quilt - I finished all of the blocks last night and laid them out.  I also ordered my backing and binding fabric so *hopefully* I can finish it up in the next week or so.

Top Laid Out *Ignore my basement junk*

Close up of Blocks
  • Heal @ Do.Good Stitches - Pulled my fabrics for the April block.  We're making the Ribbon Star Block.  Now I just need to cut and piece!
My Plan

New Projects:
  • Aqua & Red Charm Swap - Started a new charm swap!! Check out this post for the details

What are your sewing plans for the rest of the week/weekend?  Anyone going to the International Quilt Festival in Cincinnati this weekend?!  My mom and I are going (my Christmas/Birthday gift to her) and I'm so excited!!

Linking up over @ Freshly Pieced.

Kelsey 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute pinwheel quilt!! I love the movement, and I am sure it is loved :o) The hometown quilt is looking great...sure do love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pinwheel quilt...such a cute idea for an I-Spy. Your Hometown quilt is lovely too. I'm a big fan of that fabric line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Hometown quilt! I'm going to pass on the red and aqua swap as I already did one a while ago in those colors. Now I have to concentrate on the MSMS gift for my secret partner! The questions being posted in the flickr group are great for sharing info. Have you started yours yet?

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the I Spy pinwheel quilt! Very cute!

    Your hometown quilt is looking fab too! :)

    Have a blast at the Quilt Festival - how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Hometown quilt top. So pretty!

    My friend Marti is heading to the quilt show and she is so excited! I do hope that you and your mom have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!