Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hi!


Wow! My very first post!  I've been sewing on and off for years and have recently developed a love for quilting, rekindled my love for cross stitching, bought a house to fix-up and want to create a place to share all my projects (the good, bad and ugly!).  I've had crafting on the brain so much lately, that if you were looking for me on my lunch break today you would've found me cross stitching in my car...in the parking lot!

I'm working on a subversive cross stitch (Happy F* Holidays) for my aunt in-law for Christmas.  I promise not to throw around the F word like that- it's just the perfect gift for her!  And I'll take better pictures- this was with my phone since my camera has dead batteries.

I'll be back tomorrow with a work-in-progress Wednesday rundown of all my current projects.



Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!