Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Big Winter Stitching List


So here it is; my current Big Winter Stitching List!  A handful of things need to be done before Christmas but the rest I have all winter to work on.  Which lucky for me and my list lasts about 5 months here in Ohio :)


· Cross-Terrain In Ruby

source


· Finish the Jellybean for my mother-in-law (Christmas Gift)
· Make 3 foldover clutch totes for my sister-in-laws (Christmas Gifts)
· Finish the Subversive Cross Stitch- Happy Holidays (Christmas Gift)
· Finish Christmas Wall Hanging- just need to finish the binding
· Make a sewing kit from for my mom (Christmas Gift) and maybe one for myself too
source

· Pick fabrics and at least make 4 Swoon blocks
· Pick a pattern and fabrics, and then make a wall hanging for our bedroom
· Take a knitting class and then make a chevron afghan 
· Learn Embroidery
· Start and Finish my Rectangle block quilt
· Finish the stocking for the Stockings for Kids
· Make a wall hanging for after winter to go where the Christmas quilt will be hanging in the dining room
· Make some more potholders for myself and to have on hand as hostess and add on gifts for the holidays.  Join us over at the Sew Sweetness Thanksgiving Dinner Challenge!


And probably about 100 other little projects I’ll think of and add to the list! I’ll be linking up at FairyFace Designs- be sure to go check out everyone’s lists and make one of your own!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that is some list! Can't wait to see how you get on with it - I have a Ruby quilt on my list too. Thanks for linking up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your list--that sewing kit is just beautiful. Potholders...yeah, I'm headed back to my blog to add that to my list! LOL Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots to get done on your list! I should have remembered swoon blocks for mine - I love those blocks! Look forward to seeing how you get on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a huge list - lucky you have long winter ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness girl! You are going to be so busy! I'm terrified to make my own to-do list. I think I'll just read yours for motivation ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that potholder! Great list. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's quite a list. I love that you have a mix of quilting and knitting and embroidery on here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!